Intern, Clinical Genetics Portfolio Analyst
Location United States, RemoteWorkstyle Remote Only Apply
From research and discovery to post-market clinical development, our WWRD engine involves all bench and clinical research and the associated groups that support those endeavors. Our teams work on developing first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with genetic diseases.
- Graduate level knowledge of genetics and molecular biology
- Ability to comprehend published medical and population genetics research
- Familiarity with fundamental clinical genetic databases such as ClinVar, gnomAD, etc.
- Strong writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Clinical experience with genetic syndromes
- Prior publication of clinical genetic case reports or primary research
- Ability to collate, analyze, and enter data in spreadsheets
- Graduate level coursework in genetics (degree or in clinical genetics residency)
- Early career or in-training MD, MD/PhD, or PhD molecular geneticist; highly qualified MD or PhD student with interest in clinical genetics career/pharmaceutical research
- Student must be returning to school in the Fall Term OR has graduated within the 1 year of the start of the program.
- Must be available to work 40 hours a week
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Apply skills and knowledge learned in the classroom to on-the-job experiences
- Comprehensive, value-added project(s)
- Work in teams and with colleagues in a professional environment.
- Develop skills specific to your major.
- Opportunities for professional development by building relationships and learning about other parts of the business.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.