Associate Manager, Business Insights & AnalyticsLocation São Paulo, Brazil Apply
For more than two decades, going our own way has led to countless breakthroughs, bettering the lives of those suffering from rare genetic disease. In 1997 we were founded to make a big difference in small patient populations. Now we seek to make an even greater impact by applying the same science-driven, patient-forward approach that propelled our last 25 years of drug development to larger genetic disorders, as well as genetic subsets of more common conditions. Through our unparalleled expertise in genetics and molecular biology, we will continue to develop targeted therapies that address the root cause of the conditions we seek to treat. Applying our knowledge to make a transformative impact is not just a calling, but an obligation to those who will benefit most. The end goal has always been better lives and now we can reach more.
And the more people we reach, the more our impact can grow. We transform lives through genetic discovery.
Our desire to make a positive impact on our patients extends to our employees and BioMarin is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels seen, valued, and heard – so employees can thrive in all areas of their lives, in and outside of work. We seek to provide an open, flexible, and friendly work environment to empower people and to provide them with the ability to develop their long-term careers. Ultimately, we want to be an organization where people enjoy coming to work and take pride in our efforts to help patients.
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The Business Insights and Analytics Associate Manager is a brand partner equipped to convert data and insights that will be used to support brand priorities leading analytics with strong business understanding for highly complex pharmaceuticals market. The ability to perform analytical research will identify the best practices and decisions to optimize a brands strategies and operations.
• Lead the identification of valuable data related to HCPs and patients journeys through analysis and interpretation being able to provide holistic insights for each brand available in the ICON region;
• Create dashboards from a combination of data from different sources into useful and insightful information creating impact and adding value to brands;
• Understand and support the track of interactions by stakeholders by multiple channels along the year, to allow crosscheck (every 6 months) level of engagement increase, knowledge, archetype, or behavior changes other related KPIs;
• Integrate analytical capabilities that provide data-driven insights to optimize customer journeys (customer, content, journey design, etc);
• Deep understanding of business insights development process, analysis and data governance including PowerBI dashboard solutions if necessary;
• Business acuity advanced knowledge and ability to comprehend the core business needs and communicate with the right analysis and terminologies particular to the pharmaceutical industry;
• Identify key performance indicators and metrics to define tracking process and dashboards development within Power BI, if necessary, map the solutions available in the market to track the results and define the metrics
• Derived from strategic analysis of varied qualitative and quantitative data, and utilizing behavioral analysis and predictive analytics;
• Advanced analytics in the pharmaceutical industry including tools such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and data mining;
• Fast learning on understanding how data is used across operational source systems in the company, and how it's eventually utilized by decision makers;
• Responsible for analyzing and coordinating activities from identified industry trends, best practices and resources focused on rare disease segment;
• Collaborate with ICON Marketing Team to share local market insights that can support the development of global brand plan;
• Lead for reports on social listening reports and insights;
• Design campaign goals and measurement planning including the monitoring and optimization of engagement KPIs (CTR, Reach, frequency, visits) conversion (registrations, opt in), costs (CPL) and definition plan of measurement of results as well as to provide channels performance reports/ recommendations including a 360º customer view interactions tracking;
• Mapping and support the understanding of influence networks of health professional, their roles with key stakeholders, decision progress that impact patients and customer journey;
• Partner with Brand Activation Team to support the analyses in terms of performance on marketing projects or programs providing reports and insights;
• Drive the maximization of existing digital content including the use of SEO;
• Support Brand Leaders in market research projects;
• Responsible to perform behavioral segmentation for brands in ICON end-end process including schedule program, questionnaire development, tools, performance tracking, data analysis, dashboards;
• Work cross functionally across the company, including, but not limited to, effectiveness area, business decision support, marketing, medical affairs, compliance;
• Search big data information that can bring business opportunities;
Compensation and equipment related to this function
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineer, business administration or similar.
• Fluent English.
• Advanced Spanish.
• Proficiency with excel for data analysis and with data modeling;
• Advanced knowledge of business insights development process work and methodologies;
• Strong experience with PowerBI dashboards;
• Process oriented and work on commitment;
• Deep analytical vision and data governance best practices;
• Good communication and ability to work effectively across multiple departments and external parties.
• At least 3 years of experience in Business Insights and Analytics in the pharmaceutical/biotech/medical devices area.
• Equipment related to this function.
VP, Marketing Head, Marketing Director, Commercial Team, Legal / Compliance Directors, Interns, Contracted agencies, Patient Associations, Medical Associations and Societies.
PLEASE NOTE: Absent a Medical or Religious reason that prohibits vaccinations, all our incoming employees must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.