Senior FP&A analyst (TEMPORARY)Location Wanchai, Hong Kong SAR Workstyle Open to Hybrid Apply
By providing a foundation for all operations company wide, BioMarin’s General and Administrative teams support our mission of providing first and best in class therapeutics to patients who live with rare diseases. Our teams include groups such as finance, legal, human resources, corporate compliance and ethics, and information technology. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
This temporary senior FP&A analyst position reports to Associate Director, FP&A APAC, is for supporting management reporting, budgeting, LRP and quarterly forecasts, variance analysis across Asia Pacific region including Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, China and Taiwan.
- Support preparation of quarterly forecasts, annual budget and LRP process relating to operation expenses, including template refresh, data collection and uploading,
- Assist in preparation of management reporting for commercial monthly financial review meeting, such as variance analysis, template updates etc
- Support accrual preparation in month ended closing
- Prepare monthly cash projection for APAC entities
- Assist in maintaining commercial projects tracking list for quarterly business review
- Support ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Ad hoc support of accounting operations may be needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related disciplines.
- A Chartered Accountant / Certified Public Accountant certification is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in management accounting/ financial analysis in a medium to large sized organization
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Strong inter-personal skills with analytical mindset
- Good computer literacy in MS office skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.. etc.)
PLEASE NOTE: Absent a Medical or Religious reason that prohibits vaccinations, all our incoming employees must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.