Intern, Global Sourcing & Procurement
Location United States, RemoteWorkstyle Remote Only Apply
It takes a village, and at BioMarin our corporate groups are the people behind our success. Groups such as IT, Finance, Legal, Global Compliance & Ethics, and our People Team provide foundational support of all areas of operation at BioMarin.
- Creating a should cost analysis for products
- Master data review and clean up in preparation for SAP transition
- Developing dashboards
- Creating spend analytic models in support of category strategies
- Supporting RFX events, including complex price comparisons
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, analytical thinking and displays self-initiative
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a continuous improvement mindset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytic skills – Excel required
- Ability to manage complex datasets
- Power BI capabilities
- Category strategy/ procurement basic understanding
- Student in their 3rd or 4th year of Undergrad or Master Candidate studying supply chain and/ or supply chain operations or data analytics.
- Student must be returning to school in the Fall Term OR has graduated within the 1 year of the start of the program.
- Must be available to work 40 hours a week.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Apply skills and knowledge learned in the classroom to on-the-job experiences.
- Comprehensive, value-added project(s)
- Work in teams and with colleagues in a professional environment.
- Develop skills specific to your major.
- Opportunities for professional development by building relationships and learning about other parts of the business.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.