BioMarin is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options. BioMarin will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
This position will lead marketing strategies and initiatives for LSD Franchise (MPS and CLN2) in Latin America
- Responsible for creating Regional Marketing Plan in coordination with Global Management Team;
- Responsible for ensuring local execution of global marketing priorities, working with medical, access and sales team;
- Accountable for managing effective relationships and partnerships between marketing, sales and medical teams;
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievements by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities;
- Ability to work in a multiproduct environment with multiple approach and strong leadership;
- Lead and organize the franchise strategy in different life cycle stages; Manage life cycle initiatives;
- Manage all franchise budget and achievements;
- Lead multichannel strategies for the franchises, printed materials, virtual approaches, events, congress…;
- Understand P&L concept and coordinate initiatives to achieve goals;
- Strong ability on project management and KPI implementation;
- Implementation of ROI tools to maximize and select initiatives;
- Experience working in a multinational company, being part of strategic discussions,
- forums and presentations;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment leading the entire Latin America
- Market approach;
- Manage and develop direct reports properly leading to people engagement and career development.
This position will be in charge for the two biggest franchises in LatAm that surpass 98% of total company revenue
- Preferable majored in Marketing or with a MBA/Specialization in MKT
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Advanced Spanish is desired
- Good planning and excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving and Decision Making
- Proactivity and Adaptability
- Experience on People Management and Development
- Good technical ability with:
- Strategy Development
- Rare Disease Marketing Dynamics
- Brand Development and Management
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech/medical devices area as a Product or Marketing Manager.
- Desirable, but not excluding: at least 10 years of experience, in Brazil, and 5 years in LatAm as a Product Manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.