ONG Associate Manager, South Cone ZoneLocation San Isidro, Argentina Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Responsible for developing and implementing programs to support our patients all over Argentina, Chile, Uruguay & Paraguay, as well as manage the relationship between BioMarin & Pags. This position is also responsible of managing donations to Patients Associations, according to compliance rules
- Collaborate to the development and professionalization of PAGs.
- Establish long-term relationships in and out BMRN.
- Responsible to train and give instructions on new E-grants implementation.
- Structure and plan the patient support program
- Create and enhance new models to support patients education.
- Provide visibility to BMRN management on PAGs status, initiatives and projects.
- Manage and guarantee adherence to corporate policies and Code of Conduct.
- Plan and execute donations according to the allocated budget.
- Collaborate with other internal areas in order to support reimbursement programs.
- Evaluate and adjust the strategy on each territory to solve local problems.
- Manage the contract with the patient program: provisions, news, renewal, selection of providers, procurement of supports, follow up.
- Manage special cases with Associations - doctors
- Manage end follow-up activities to patients.
- Through the relationship with PAGs & PSP guarantee that the activities developed for them will be align with the compliance and Code of Conduct, to preserve the integrity and image of BioMarin.
- Contribute together with Sales OP, Marketing, Financial and Medical areas to an appropriate support on the disease journey of patients.
- Manage the budget for donations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in administration, communication, and related health areas.
- English proficiency is desirable
- A minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare. In-house experience at a pharmaceutical/biotechnology organization strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated effectiveness operating in complex organizational and regulatory environments.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management and the general workforce.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with others in addressing complex issues.
- Strong persuasive skills and sound business judgment.
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to appropriately prioritize issues and allocate resources and be capable of working alone and making sound decisions.
Office and business environment with travel availability around 60% of the time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.