Market Access EUMEA AdministratorLocation London, United Kingdom Apply
BioMarin is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options. BioMarin will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Department: Market Access – EU
Job Title: Market Access EMEA Administrator (Maternity Cover 12 Months)
Duties: SUMMARY DESCRIPTION
This role will be focused on supporting the EMEA Market Access team & Global Health Economics team across pricing and reimbursement, health economic & outcomes research and public policy projects. The role will support coordination of activities for the team, support for legal contracting and payment, arranging internal and external meetings, supporting theVice President of the market Access team.
Support the EMEA Market Access meetings Bi-Weekly including agenda collation, taking of notes and action points and ensuring follow up with team members so tasks are completed post meetings. Support legal contracting submissions in Spring and associated approvals within Coupa. Support the approval process for Veeva materials through Veeva Promo Mats Support the VP in managing activities, travel, expenses and diary
- Complete Veeva Electronic Meeting Request forms for the Market Access teams
- Update the Veeva meetings platform and save all requested documents to Veeva the platform
- Submit sponsorships through the Veeva platform and get any necessary compliance approvals for any sponsorships above the limit
- Submit Non-Disclosure Agreements, Master Service Agreements, Scopes of Work and Consulting agreements in Spring for the team.
- Raise all purchase requisitions in coupa and ensure in line with the budget by checking the budget tracker.
- Input actuals from the finance team on a monthly basis and work on the budget tracker with Senior manager and Associate Director of strategy and Operations to ensure all teams are aligned on projects.
- Quarterly Forecasts with the team to ensure updates are tracked and submitted.
- Set up new vendors and update vendors in Coupa
- Ensure monthly accrual input on Coupa
- Liaise with all vendors monthly on accruals
- Check on hold report to ensure all invoices are approved in a timely manner
- Bi-weekly call with legal to ensure contracts with issues are resolved.
- Upload Teams with SOWs and accruals report
- Ensure all HCP advisor agreements are signed for all meetings they attend and that fair market value (FMV) rates are correct for health care professions (HCPs) contracted for services. Liaise with third party marketing and market access agencies.
- Manage meeting rooms and organise lunches and restaurants for internal team meetings when in the office
- Update PWC portal with transparency reports Quarterly and work closely with the vendors to monitor they complete on time.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Is highly motivated, enthusiastic and driven
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a cross-functional team
- Good verbal and written interpersonal/ communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Engaging and flexible attitude to work
- Ability and willingness to learn
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.