Territory Manager, West FranceLocation France Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Territory Manager, France
Under the direction and guidance of the Sales Manager, the Territory Manager will be responsible for managing specific accounts and customers in France. Responsibilities and functional oversight to include: commercial operations, promotional activities, marketing operations and relationship management.
- Provide appropriate updates of key medical and technical information to customers, including physicians, pharmacists and nursing staff
- Engage in marketing and promotional activities in accordance with country marketing plan and under the direction of the Sales Manager/Country Manager
- Oversee all activities related to the marketing and promotion of BioMarin’s products in assigned territory
- Work with distributor and company headquarters on the establishment of new customers on to the ordering system
- Develop and maintain strong customer contacts
- Provide professional representation at medical meeting and conferences
- Provide in service disease/product training programs as needed for local medical staff
- Support the establishment of post marketing surveillance studies as required (e.g., identifying potential sites)
- Report any potential safety information within the timelines specified in the relevant SOPs to BioMarin Drug Safety following local and EMEA requirements
- Other duties as assigned by the Sales Manager
Under the direction and guidance of the Sales Manager, the TM is responsible for in country marketing, selling and promotion.
BS/BA degree, in business or life sciences, pharmaceutical sales representative education.
- Sciences and/or medical professional background
- Work experience in commercial and marketing for pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology company
- Very strong industry experience, preferentially in orphan diseases
- Good skills in English as well as effective communication skills in the local language
- Computer competency in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with basic regulatory requirements particularly sales and marketing activities as well as pharmacovigilance
- Good understanding of Health Care Systems including financing and public health policy
- Flexible, dedicated, ability to recognize customers’ needs, open in communication
- Commercial and customer-oriented thinking
- Mobility to travel up to 70% of working time
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive or a limitation of the duties of the position. It is intended to describe the general nature of the job that may include other duties as assumed or assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.