Senior Manager, Marketing PKU EUMEALocation Dublin, Ireland Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Senior Manager, Marketing PKU EUMEA
This position is a unique opportunity to play a key role within the EUMEA commercial organisation focused on building the PKU franchise with existing and development products. This role will have critical input into BioMarin’s regional marketing strategies and will focus on achieving launch excellence for the PKU franchise. The ideal candidate should be an experienced marketer with a scientific background. This individual should display a passion to bring new therapies to market and an ability to collaborate with our cross-functional teams regional and global teams. Project management skills would be a plus.
- Implement and design PKU disease awareness campaigns for HCPs and Patient Advocacy Groups in the region
- Marketing partner with medical affairs in the implementation of peer to peer and disease state education programs
- Project Management focusing on launch excellence in the EUMEA region
- Partner in the roll out of a regional public relations campaign
- Partner with global and regional teams to help understand regional needs across specific stakeholders
- Management of agencies to ensure appropriate localisation of disease campaigns and materials
- Manage stakeholder mapping for EUMEA region
The role will involve travel to London, across the EUMEA region and to the US as deemed necessary.
- Strong English language skills (reading, spoken and written)
- Minimum bachelors, preferably in a type of life sciences and/or business / marketing
- Higher qualification of MBA or masters preferred
- Any additional language skills are an advantage
- Passion and experience working in orphan or specialty markets, with cross functional team members
- Life sciences industry preferably with European pre-launch and launch experience
- Excellent knowledge of the end-to-end life sciences development process and understanding of regional and global market dynamics
- Excellent communication, collaboration, strategic and analytical skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to work with internal and external cross-functional teams to achieve project objectives
- Consulting, project management, marketing, and/or market research experiences
- Flexibility and ability to rapidly learn and work across novel, disruptive therapies
- Experience managing project budgets and project timelines
- EUMEA Marketing Team
- Medical affairs counterparts
- Materials review board: compliance, marketing, medical, legal and regulatory signatories
- Zone Leaders, Area Directors, Country Managers & Territory Managers
- Finance & Operations
- Global Marketing / Commercial Operations and Medical
- Market Research agencies and consultancies
- Creative agencies and PR companies
- Medical Education agencies
- Congress organisers
- Key Opinion Leaders & Patient Advocates
- Proficiency in a Microsoft packages – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project required
- Strong presentation skills required
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive or a limitation of the duties of the position. It is intended to describe the general nature of the job that may include other duties as assumed or assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.