Graduate Engineer/ ScientistLocation Cork, Ireland Apply
BioMarin’s Technical Operations group is responsible for creating our drugs for use in clinical trials and for scaling production of those drugs for the commercial market. These engineers, technicians, scientists and support staff build and maintain BioMarin’s cutting-edge manufacturing processes and sites, provide quality assurance and quality control to ensure we meet regulatory standards, and procure the needed goods and services to support manufacturing and coordinating the worldwide movement of our drugs to patients. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Are you seeking a rewarding career in the biopharmaceutical industry? Make it happen at BioMarin in Cork.
Our graduate programme, is a three year programme, designed to meet your development needs and career aspirations, incorporating your skills, interests and goals. BioMarin are looking to hire 4 graduates to start employment with us in September 2019.
This programme is an opportunity to develop skills and gain experience across multiple departments, including:
• Manufacturing Sciences & Technology
We are now recruiting for our 2019 Graduate programme. Closing date for applications is close of business on Wednesday 17th October 2019 and an Assessment center will be held in cork on the 20th of October.
The BioMarin graduate programme provides a hands on mentored learning environment to encourage development.
The 3 year scheme consists of 3 one year rotations across Manufacturing, Engineering and/or Manufacturing Sciences and Technology and/or Quality.
Each placement will provide a variety of challenging, hands on, work experience.We are a high-performing, team based organization, where colleagues are flexible, multi-skilled and empowered to make decisions. A high level of initiative, energy and motivation are key role requirements, as well as organizational skills. We are seeking self-driven, ambitious individuals eager to develop their careers in the Biopharmaceutical industry.
The Graduate programme will aim to
• Provide graduates with an understanding of all aspects of a Biopharmaceutical manufacturing site
• Develop the Graduates Engineering / Science knowledge
• Provide the Graduate with the opportunities to apply that knowledge in the solution of a variety of problems
• Develop technical and managerial Leadership skills,
• Provide opportunities to develop Communication skills
• Provide exposure to a regulated environment where high Quality and Patient focus along with Health and Safety are foremost.
• Complete works that form part of their CPD programme to Chartered membership of IEI/IChemE as applicable.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Currently undertaking a third level Degree / Masters in either Engineering or Science, graduating in 2019
• Proficiency with standard office software applications, including MS Word, Adobe Acrobat, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Power Point expected.
Closing Date for Applications is Wednesday October 17th 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.