CMO Co-ordinatorLocation Cork, Ireland Apply
BioMarin’s Technical Operations group is responsible for creating our drugs for use in clinical trials and for scaling production of those drugs for the commercial market. These engineers, technicians, scientists and support staff build and maintain BioMarin’s cutting-edge manufacturing processes and sites, provide quality assurance and quality control to ensure we meet regulatory standards, and procure the needed goods and services to support manufacturing and coordinating the worldwide movement of our drugs to patients. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
THIS ROLE CAN BE BASED IN OUR COKR OR DUBLIN OFFICE!
The role of CMO (Contract Manufacturing Organisation) Co-ordinator is required to provide administrative support to the CMO team in Europe. The successful applicant would provide efficient support for appointments, travel, meetings, management of documents/references and other administrative tasks but also creative activities such as the creation of documents, presentations. The person will act as primary record keeper for Toll Manufacturing documents, communications, contracts, and other business related documentation. This person will need to be organized, professional and effective in communications and management of interactions with other departments of the Company. A high level of initiative, energy and motivation are key role requirements.
- Create and maintain records of key documentation related to Toll Manufacturing products
- Co-ordinate the execution of Oracle transactions to support Toll Manufacturing
- Provide support to broader BIL CMO team in relation to purchase orders for CMO jobs
- Liaise with contracts administrator on key CMO contracts and provide general contract support to CMO Team
- Act as Knowledge Manager for CMO team
- Provide support and guidance to colleagues on systems and ad-hoc queries.
- Plan and coordinate team forums, training events & team building events/ functions
- Plan and co-ordinate CMO team bi-weekly meeting
- Ensure all goods invoices are receipted against PO before being sent to Accounts Payable.
- Create and run CMO metrics report
- Check and monitor purchase orders for sufficient funds to cover invoices received.
- Coordinate and collate business presentations and specific reports as required for key business meetings.
- Assist in supporting visitors to either the Cork or Dublin sites.
- Assist in the setup of new Vendors to the Oracle Purchasing System and the Ariba contract system
- Be proactive and collaborative in troubleshooting and resolving CMO administration issues.
- Support Supply Chain and Material Operations teams as required
- Excellent level of administrative skills and knowledge of all Microsoft office applications.
- High level of organization, planning and facilitation skills.
- Strong customer service focus, excellent organizational skills and proven time management skills.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills and a strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong ability to work on cross functional teams.
- Have a flexible approach to adapt to changes in business needs
- Experience of working in a multinational corporate environment (within a Supply Chain or Manufacturing team) preferred.
- Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Oracle experience preferred.
- Experience of Purchase order and invoice management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.