Sales Consultant ACH - Sao PauloLocation Brazil Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for implementing and enabling the penetration and representation of a rare disease product launch in Brazil.
Responsible of mapping and contacting physicians in order to provide disease and product information. Also responsible for identifying opportunities to leverage product launch.Sales Consultant will be the main point of contact of physicians and other HCPs within the local Commercial team and should have excellent relationship and CRM skills.
- Make disease awareness and brand promotion as guided by the promotional and sales plan;
- Follow-up provided territory call plan according to franchise targets;
- Cooperate with team members to achieve franchise goals;
- Achieve area sales, penetration and patient objectives;
- Perform activities report according to internal policies;
- Participate on product trainings and congresses;
- Deal with administrative tasks supporting case management of patients;
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all key customers/stakeholders
- Act in compliance and adhere to all company policies assigned to this job function;
- Report any pharmacovigilance issues within the timelines specified in the relevant SOPs to direct leadership and BioMarin Drug Safety.
- BS/BA degree in business or life sciences, pharmaceutical sales representative education
- Knowledge of industry and local market conditions
- Intermediated in English (preferred)
- A minimum 2 year of experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare. In-house experience at a pharmaceutical/biotechnology organization strongly preferred
- Demonstrated effectiveness operating in complex organizational and regulatory environments
- Good written, oral, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management and the general workforce
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with others in addressing complex issues
- Strong persuasive skills and sound business judgment
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to appropriately prioritize issues, allocate resources, and be capable of working alone and making sound decisions
- Minimum understanding of Health Care Systems
- Sales-oriented and customer-oriented thinking
- Computer competency in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
- Demonstrate willingness to grow and develop with the company
- Travel – Mobility to travel up to 70% of working time
- Implementation – this is a new therapy area for BioMarin and the post holder will be able to quickly come up to speed with the market conditions aiming at implementation
- Learning – Willingness to continuously learning as well as be pro-active and develop autonomy
- Self-direction –The post holder should be comfortable with minimal levels of supervision and will be happy to drive projects and programs either on their own or as part of a smaller team
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.