Territory Manager PKU/LEMS, BeNeLuxLocation Belgium Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Territory Manager PKU/LEMS, BeNeLux
Under the direction and guidance of the Sales Manager, the Territory Manager Franchise PKU/LEMS () will be responsible for managing all accounts and customers in the assigned territory and providing support to the business ensuring an effective accomplishment of the goals defined for the country.
Responsibilities and functional oversight to include: commercial operations, supply chain, promotional activities, marketing operations, relationship management and institutional relations.
- Provide appropriate updates of key medical and technical information to customers, including physicians, pharmacists and nursing staff
- Engage in marketing and promotional activities in accordance with country marketing plan and under the direction of the Sales Manager
- Oversee all activities related to the marketing and promotion of BioMarin’s products in the PKU/LEMS franchise and in assigned territory
- Work with distributor and company headquarters on the establishment of new customers on to the ordering system
- Develop and maintain strong customer contacts
- Work ethically and responsible with patient advocacy groups
- Provide professional representation at medical meetings and conferences
- Provide in service disease/product training programs as needed for local medical staff
- Support the establishment of post marketing surveillance studies as required (e.g., identifying potential sites)
- Report any pharmacovigilance issues within the timelines specified in the relevant SOPs
- Provide relevant information and reporting as required
- Other duties as assigned by the Sales Manager
Under the direction and guidance of the Sales Manager, the Territory Manager is responsible for in country marketing, selling and promotion
BS/BA degree in life sciences, business or medical education background
- Specific work experience in sales for pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology company
- Good skills in English as well as effective communication skills in the local languages (Dutch and French)
- Ability to use technology and analysis tools (Excel, Outlook, web, databases…)
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements particularly sales and marketing activities as well as pharmacovigilance
- Good understanding of Health Care Systems including financing and public health policy both nationally and regionally
- Strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills
- Flexible, dedicated, ability to recognize customers’ needs, open in communication
- Sales-oriented and customer-oriented thinking
- Ability and desire to interact with teams
- Mobility to travel up to 70% of working time
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive or a limitation of the duties of the position. It is intended to describe the general nature of the job that may include other duties as assumed or assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.