Territory Manager - ArgentinaLocation Argentina Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The Territory Manager is responsible for maximizing sales, penetration and market share of BioMarin commercialized products in their region. From finding new patients prescribing and keeping adherence to treatment.
The TM will be responsible for managing specific accounts and customers. Responsibilities and functional oversight to include: commercial operations, promotional activities and marketing operations and relationship management.
- Provide appropriate updates of key medical and technical information to customers, including physician, pharmacists and nursing staff.
- Engage in marketing and promotional activities in accordance with country marketing plan
- Provide professional representation at medical meeting and conferences.
- Report any pharmacovigilance issues with the timelines specified in the relevant
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all key customers/stakeholders including Geneticists, Pediatricians, Patient Advocacy Groups, KOLs, pharmacists, nursing staff, administrators from local Health Secretaries, business partners.
- Actively participate in business planning meetings and professional society meetings as assigned.
- Become an expert in the clinical data and be able to verbalize its significance to others.
- Provide insight to internal business partners as to the clinical practices of assigned accounts.
- Act in compliance and adhere to all company policies assigned to the Territory Manager positions.
- Achieve area sales, penetration and patient objectives, on a quarterly & annual basis
- Report any pharmacovigilance issues within the timelines specified in the relevant SOPs to the Country Manager/Area Director and BioMarin Drug Safety
- BS/BA degree in business or life sciences
- Knowledge of industry and local market conditions
- Fluent in English (preferred)
- A minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare. In-house experience at a pharmaceutical/biotechnology organization strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated effectiveness operating in complex organizational and regulatory environments.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management and the general workforce.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with others in addressing complex issues.
- Strong persuasive skills and sound business judgment.
PLEASE NOTE: Absent a Medical or Religious reason that prohibits vaccinations, all our incoming employees must be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.