Manager, Digital Marketing, APAC / Sr. Associate, Digital Marketing, APACLocation Wanchai, Hong Kong SAR Apply
BioMarin is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options. BioMarin will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The Regional Manager (/Senior Associate), Digital Marketing will engage and align with all brand teams to support the deployment of digital engagement strategy across the relevant therapy areas and markets as well as enable customer experience strategy & execution across marketed & launch brands & build capabilities including data and analytics.
- Understand all digital platforms used within the business and bring in new and innovative ideas to maximize reach and growth
- Supports the development of over-arching hybrid customer engagement strategy and drives digital channel engagement planning and execution by optimizing digital channels to reach target customers effectively and delivering the best customer experience
- Explore new ways of digital communications with customers and bring back insights and recommendations across brand teams
- Work alongside with Brand Teams to improve operating efficiency by delivering industry leading, highly- relevant content to engage customers using data-driven choices
- Drive the maximization of existing digital content and support content management with oversight & accountability around the Digital Asset Management (DAM) for APAC
- Provide project management support to create, execute and manage digital marketing initiatives & support customer digital behavior analysis and segmentation via digital metrics and behavior analytics across brand teams
- Advocate the APAC Hybrid Customer Engagement operating model to encourage collaboration, networking and experimentation within APAC
- Work closely with Medical Affairs and Country Managers, in planning and executing a cohesive digital strategy
- Represent APAC in global digital marketing committees and share best practices in digital engagement
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing with preferably 3 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical/biotech marketing or digital agencies supporting healthcare industry
- Knowledge of operations/processes/ assets critical to omnichannel marketing in healthcare / pharma (close loop marketing, customer engagement orchestration, brand planning, multichannel plan development, key account management)
- Successful experience collaborating with and facilitating project teams including cross-functional communication and decision making, while ensuring strong stakeholder alignment
- Proactive, adaptable and agile approach with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to think and communicate strategically
- Passion for and genuine commitment to supporting rare disease communities
- Experience managing project budgets and timelines
- Willingness to travel internationally, +/- 10-20% time
- Experience managing agencies including advertising, digital, and market research
- APAC country experience (such as Japan, Australia, and/or Taiwan) is preferred
- Bachelors, preferably in life sciences
- MBA preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.