BioMarin is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options. BioMarin will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
This position requires a highly motivated, talented and potential individual to assist and support the APAC brand management team in coordination and execution of marketing initiatives.
- Assist in the implementation of key projects for their brand(s) in conjunction with brand managers
- Assist Brand Managers in managing and keeping marketing budget on track and meet deadlines
- Assist in the implementation of appropriate market research and analyses to optimize outcomes for their brand(s)
- Provide support to Commercial Learning & Development team to manage commercial training programs across APAC
- Help analyze performance on regional marketing programs and manage regional dashboard to drive actionable recommendations based on results
- Assist the promotional material development, approval process, coordinate production and dispatch to the sales team
- Coordinate local processes, procedures and systems in supporting her/his functions
- Support Brand Managers planning, coordinating and executing activities related to BioMarin events / campaigns according to events SOP to meet deadlines and high standard of excellence
- Responsible to assist Brand Managers in planning & managing internal and external meetings in accordance with our procedures and with high standard of excellence.
- Attend regular sales force and brand management staff meetings and participating in congresses
- Prepare event / campaign reports to internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Marketing or other related courses
- Fluency in English and Chinese (both spoken and written)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role at multinational pharmaceutical companies
- Understanding on complex business model and regulatory environment, internal processes and procedures across APAC
- Must be able to perform in changing environments
- Works with the highest degree of professionalism and in accordance with the company’s code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- Maintain close liaison with cross functional teams across APAC including country managers, medical affairs, brand management and market access to ensure interchange of information and synergy in delivering results
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, creativity, and problem solving ability with an analytical approach
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Time management and ability to work on priorities to meet deadlines
- Process oriented and work on commitment
- Strong oral and written communication in English and Chinese skills
Regional Brand Management & Learning & Development Team, Country Managers. Compliance and Legal, Contracting
IT support including Veeva, Power BI & Spring CM
External vendors including creative & translation agency, travel agencies and other agencies to manage key APAC events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.