Sr. Manager, Commercial Omnichannel Delivery
Location United States, RemoteWorkstyle Remote Only Apply
For more than two decades, going our own way has led to countless breakthroughs, bettering the lives of those suffering from rare genetic disease. In 1997 we were founded to make a big difference in small patient populations. Now we seek to make an even greater impact by applying the same science-driven, patient-forward approach that propelled our last 25 years of drug development to larger genetic disorders, as well as genetic subsets of more common conditions. Through our unparalleled expertise in genetics and molecular biology, we will continue to develop targeted therapies that address the root cause of the conditions we seek to treat. Applying our knowledge to make a transformative impact is not just a calling, but an obligation to those who will benefit most. The end goal has always been better lives and now we can reach more.
And the more people we reach, the more our impact can grow. We transform lives through genetic discovery.
Our desire to make a positive impact on our patients extends to our employees and BioMarin is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels seen, valued, and heard – so employees can thrive in all areas of their lives, in and outside of work. We seek to provide an open, flexible, and friendly work environment to empower people and to provide them with the ability to develop their long-term careers. Ultimately, we want to be an organization where people enjoy coming to work and take pride in our efforts to help patients.
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The Sr. Manager, Omnichannel Delivery will play a lead role in the definition, execution, and reporting of global digital marketing campaigns and initiatives. This position will partner closely with global and regional Brand Management teams to capture requests for new campaigns, tactics, and capabilities, liaising with our technology partners and digital operations teams to produce and launch omnichannel campaigns and new digital solutions. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and drive them through to successful completion.
This role will translate business requirements into solutions and high-quality deliverables for CRM/Marketing Automation systems, websites, multi- and omni-channel marketing campaigns and online advertising. This position’s primary objective will be to help the Omnichannel Operations team deliver campaigns that support business strategic goals and innovative solutions that improve operational efficiency. This role will also be pivotal in helping charter the path toward enhanced and new Omnichannel capabilities improving our customer interactions and insights.
- Drive the delivery of digital marketing tactics including project intake, process design, development, deployment, and performance reporting
- Liaise with internal brand digital leads, digital operations, CRM team and technical development partners to deliver various digital operations projects within service level agreements (SLAs)
- Provide support in analytics solution design, KPI development, performing ad hoc analytics as needed to support priority projects
Develop and deliver new capabilities
- Gain feedback and alignment from global and regional brand, field, and operations teams on new Omnichannel capabilities
- Partner with technology team on execution of new marketing technology (MarTech) solutions
- Ensure governance and process are established ensuring high quality and scalable delivery of new more sophisticated campaigns
- Analyze new requests to deliver solutions focused on establishing and improving business processes that improve efficiency, quality and enable automation
- Define project scope and deliverables to support marketing goals in collaboration with brand and senior management stakeholders
- Develop and manage project timelines
- Monitor project progress by tracking work activity using JIRA; resolve problems, publish status reports, and recommend next steps
- Serve as a cross-channel digital operations expert, proactively sharing systems capabilities, enterprise standards and best practices to educate stakeholders and improve operational efficiency
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across marketing, field, data privacy and compliance to understand business objectives, priorities, and strategies to enable smooth execution of the projects
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional colleagues and external partners
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in a digital operations or equivalent role managing digital marketing campaigns, including requirements gathering, technical build, QA, and deployment of multi-channel campaigns
- 3+ years of experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry (preferred)
- Excellent project management, communication and analytical skills are essential
- Experience with the following applications and resources desired: Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud, Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager
- Experience transcribing business requirements, creating project plans, technical specifications and managing technical projects
Skills and Proficiencies:
- Project Management
- Digital Campaign Management
- Digital Marketing
- Social listening
- Business Analysis
- Systems Documentation
- Project Management
- Agile Methodologies
- Process Improvement
- Marketing automation tools (Marketo, Marketing Cloud, etc.)
- Marketing & analytics tools (Google Analytics, PowerBI, etc.)
- Social, search and display advertising
- Big Picture Thinking
- Work Well Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Relationship Building
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In the U.S., the salary range for this position is $ 120,000 to $ 180,000 per year, which factors in various geographic regions. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A discretionary bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.