Manager, Data Analytics Science
Location United States, RemoteWorkstyle Open to Hybrid Apply
BioMarin’s Research & Development group is responsible for everything from research and discovery to post-market clinical development. Research & Development involves all bench and clinical research and the associated groups that support those endeavors. Our teams work on developing first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with rare diseases. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
- Serve as a R platform administrator, be responsible for the routine administration, operation, and maintenance of the R Platform, software and related components as well as disaster recovery activities. Manage the R Platform user group(s) and user account(s).
- Manage R packages repositories and CRAN/git sources
- Develop R/Shiny application for department level usage;
- Generate study report (tables, listings, figures) using R script;
- Manipulate data (format or derive data) using R.
- Fulfill ad-hoc systems requests;
- Assign or direct the programming tasks of others.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a scientific discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related applicable field;
- Minimum of eight (8) years or five (5) years with advanced degree (Master or PhD) at biotech/pharmaceutical company or equivalent experience in other industries;
- Real work experience in building web-based UI (User Interface) in Shiny;
- Good knowledge in application development in general;
- Solid Experience in Server-based RStudio environment;
- Experience in generate statistical reports in R;
- Experience in formatting statistical reports in PDF/RTF outputs;
- Experience in modularize their code in shiny app development;
- Experience / knowledge in data lake development, AI and machine learning skill.
- Experience / knowledge in CDISC data (SDTM/ADaM) is plus.
Education:BS in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Biostatistics, or related applicable field. MBA or MS preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: Absent a Medical or Religious reason that prohibits vaccinations, all our incoming employees must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.