Content Strategy and Production Lead - Global Brand Systems
Location United States, RemoteApply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
We have embarked on a digital transformation journey to bring faster and more relevant information about our products and diseases of interest to the customers and patients we serve.
To help us in this journey, we are looking for a Content Management Specialist with skills in digital strategy, marketing content management, digital asset management and related analytics to support our omnichannel efforts.
- Align leaders/brands/regions on the need and value for new ways of working for content
- Lead the overall transformation and management of content that is deployed efficiently, effectively, and compliantly to support our ambitions around customer centricity
- Develop and maintain processes, work instructions, and training for content management across brand/region/global
- In close collaboration with global and regional brand teams, lead and manage the overall Global Veeva PromoMats processes
- Be the single point of contact approval process (Global Review Process) and map the process through at a global and regional level.
- Supporting the vision and future state of end-to-end content production integration of CRM, to sales enablement tools (Pitcher) to Veeva
- Managing outsourcing strategy and plan to achieve scalability
- POC/Coordinator between system vendors, BioMarin commercial (regions/brands/steering co), dig ops and IM
- Liaison to IM, Commercial operations, Digital Operations partner with teams when there are system updates across Veeva PromoMats, Pitcher and other commercial tools to ensure effective planning and roll out
- Be the business point person for the Digital Asset Management (DAM) system including implement vision for brand portals, setting strategy, and championing adoption
- Create content standardized operating procedures and communication plan including naming conventions, tagging and final art files.
- Implement and lead content validation governance including partnership with key stakeholders from brand, medical, legal, to map out how content is validated efficiently. Map out content planning system in Veeva.
- Align regions on utilization of field enablement tool. Support evaluation of field enablement tools in collaboration with field operations.
- Establish and monito Veeva KPIs to reduce content approval time, encourage content re-use, and improve lifecycle management.
- Lead regular audits of system to ensure optimal cohesive working between global and regional teams
- Develop and internally-disseminate institutional knowledge of content performance to enable cross-brand and cross-geography sharing and learning
- Help to lead our content modularization journey and supporting preparing the systems needed for success
- Drive continued digital innovation to drive automation of workflows, validation, tagging including use of AI, etc.
- Steward the Core Claims Workstream to enable auto-claims linking as part of content management
- Lead all Global process training and change management activities.
- Lead continual educational and training opportunities for internal brand stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related fields. Advanced degree a bonus
- 6-8 years of relevant experience, preferably in life-sciences
- At least 2 years of digital marketing experience
- Good understanding of marketing processes from strategy to planning to execution
- Experience executing omnichannel/multi-channel campaigns and programs is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, including the development of KPIs and the extraction and communication of insights
- Strong operational experience with the Veeva PromoMats tool, or equivalent
- Understanding and comfort with operating in a highly regulated environment
- Experience with Content Modularization and DAM capabilities
- Experience with digital marketing, digital asset management and Omnichannel automation solutions
- Organized with good project and process skills to achieve targets. Able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously. Delivers with precision and accuracy
- Ability to influence and drive change at all levels of the organization
PLEASE NOTE: Absent a Medical or Religious reason that prohibits vaccinations, all our incoming employees must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.