Marketing Operations Manager Zone 2 – Central EuropeLocation Trezzo sull'Adda, Italy Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Marketing Operations Manager Zone 2 – Central Europe
The Marketing Operations Manager gives overall operational support to the Zone Leader.
- Organize the business reporting resources for the Zone Leader.
- Overall operational support for Zone leader: prepares reports, supports presentations, interprets information and makes recommendations
- Manages Zone communication in Yammer and prepare Zone’s Newsletters
- Manages events and meetings initiated by the Zone leader
- Partner with EU Leads and Country Managers (CMs) to coordinate key commercial presence at various regional
- Centralize delegates nominees from CMs to send to HQ for events and congresses acting as interface between the Zone and EU Marketing.
- Coordinates and Monitor Zone budget and forecast
- Other duties as assigned by the Zone leader
The Zone Operations Manager gives overall operational support to the Zone leader by managing and coordinating the day to day tasks with regards to, amongst others, reporting, zone marketing, communications, finance and events.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in international industries in healthcare or life science companies
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required.
- Superior interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are required
- Effectively plan and manage multiple tasks with a degree of flexibility based on business needs
- Self-starter that is proactive, responsible, detail-oriented, and has ability to “get the job done”
- Perfect command of the English language (written and spoken). Knowledge of other languages spoken in the area is a plus
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive or a limitation of the duties of the position. It is intended to describe the general nature of the job that may include other duties as assumed or assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.