Junior Operations Manager, Temporary (TEMPORARY)Location Trezzo sull'Adda, Italy Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Junior Operations Manager
The Junior Operations Manager is a key role in the Italian BioMarin office. It involves a variety of activities from office management to marketing operations. The incumbent will report to the Italy Operations Manager.
The position is meant to be temporary
The Jr Operation Manager will:
Support all operational duties related to marketing materials
Organize sponsored congresses
- Translate and review marketing materials and other documents between English and Italian
- Support Territory Managers in terms of Key Account Management objectives
- Support contract submissions to Legal Departments
- Support marketing materials submissions through Veeva and AIFA portal
- Liaise with Marketing, Legal and Compliance Departments
- Support record keeping;
- Keep track of the appropriate documentation for Grants and Donations liaising with local team and Compliance Dept.
- Perform other relevant tasks related to office operations
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- High level of planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving
- Flexible thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Sciences.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs.
Specific working experience is not required. High level of organizational skills is preferred.
- Country Manager
- Operations Manager
- Territory Managers
- Country Operations & Market Access Manager
- Compliance Department
- Legal Department
- Office Admins in other Regions
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive or a limitation of the duties of the position. It is intended to describe the general nature of the job that may include other duties as assumed or assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.