Senior Sales Operations ManagerLocation São Paulo, Brazil Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Sales Operations Manager Brazil
- Lead internal team with two coordinators, two analysts and two interns: set their major goals, following up and monitoring them through regular feedback sessions. Support on their growth in the company by motivating, giving coach and empowerment for new activities and projects and helping to face their area of development.
- Build up a strong internal networking, to coordinate and accelerate projects.
- Sales Force database applicability: Master user in Brasil, responsible for the development of new activities according to Brazilian demand and provide trainings to all Sales Force users in Brasil.
- Support in control of commercial cost center: Work with internal team to provide information for area director and regional managers regarding commercial cost center, analyzing projects and values and leading the forecasts financial exercises for the area.
- Compliance support: Coordinate the Patient Support Program (“Vivendo MPS”, “Conecta” and “PSD”), upgrading it in order to leverage FIND, START and KEEP.
- Participation and execution of specific activities to support launches of new products in Brazil, i.e. S&T.
- Charitable use process: manage importation of charitable drug for BioMarin products, including documentation support, inventory control and contact with patient’s association in accordance with BioMarin SOP’s and compliance.
- Support in the organization of Brazil team meetings.
- Visitation plan: Work together with Regional Managers in order to develop visitation plan for the territory managers, managing and controlling the process.
- Field meetings: Work together with Sales team in the support for the Field meetings program, including follow up on physicians contract and presentations approval on time and payments.
- Lead ongoing program supporting diagnostics using lab exams: keep main criteria for process approval and support material.
- A minimum 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare sales processes and/or sales admin.
- Demonstrated effectiveness operating in complex organizational and regulatory environments.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management and the general workforce.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Leadership skills
- Experience on leading people
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with others in addressing complex issues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.