Sales Ops. Intern 2Location Brazil Apply
BioMarin is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options. BioMarin will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Sales Operations Intern will be responsible for supporting the commercial operations area, focused on dealing with contracts with stakeholders, documentation control, support on disease awareness meetings and samples logistic support for the field team
- Suporte a equipe de especialistas de vendas clínicas em campo, recebendo, coletando e atualizando suas informações (visitação, médicos, pacientes) no sistema de vendas;
- Suporte para programa de pacientes envolvendo contato com empresa terceirizada, comunicação com equipe de campo, controle de estoque de materiais, entre outros
- Programa de pacientes – Fernanda administra o processo, porém irá receber e-mail
com informações de ausência do paciente na terapia e deverá enviar aos representantes e consultores da área de vendas para conhecimento.
- Registro das notas fiscais para pagamento referente a eventos de divulgação, fornecedores, doação das associações e etc.;
- Responsável pela atualização do principal banco de dados da empresa (SF.com)
- Responsável pelo processo de transporte de amostras biológicas para diagnóstico, incluindo agendamento com transportadora/médico e follow up com laboratórios sobre o resultado.
- Previous Pharma experience is desirable
- Analytical skills and background in similar positions is differential
- Knowledge and experience in managing vendors for sales force automation, systems and territory alignments.
- Extensive personal skills
- Excel, PowerPoint and other sales software tools (Sales Force, e.g.)
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills with sales team and external stakeholders.
Graduating in administration
English at intermediate level is desirable(reading, writing and speaking)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.