Sales Force Effectiveness AnalystLocation São Paulo, Brazil Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The overall function of the Sales Force Effectiveness Analyst is to support the LatAm Sales Operations and Strategy team and the organization in the pursuit of improving effectiveness and efficiency in LatAm’s commercial operation. This will be accomplished mainly by managing the Incentive Compensation Plan, by advancing our Sales Force Effectiveness maturity and by starting the deployment of a market analytics function, among other value additions.
This function will be key to expand current team’s breadth of action, enabling the execution of activities that could not be fully addressed previously due to natural workforce limitation.
- Manage Sales Incentive plan for LatAm by monitoring current year’s plan and supporting Finance, Human Resources and the Sales Operations & Strategy team to develop next year’s plan, in partnership with LatAm and country stakeholders.
- Work with Sales Force Effectiveness activities for LatAm and countries focusing on: Defining the concepts we need to pursue moving forward, harmonizing these concepts ensuring correct deployment in each of the LatAm countries and monitoring the evolution of these indicators.
- Support the construction of Market Data Analytics process, focusing on the new products as well as identifying possibilities for current portfolio.
- Perform Patient Management activities for LatAm by managing SalesForce.com system, harmonizing operation across countries and driving demands for improvements with global team.
- Support Sales Operations & Strategy team in defining a clear strategy for Free Drugs Operation, creating a recommendation on how to maximize its use.
- Support Sales Planning activities, becoming a backup for the Sales Planning Analyst’s current activities.
- Work should be performed for LatAm operation, impacting each country in the region, while interacting with Global team for systems improvement and concepts harmonization, and partnering with Countries in the region for concepts alignments and deployments.
Education: Udergraduate degree in engineering, economics or business administration.
Fluent in English and advanced in Spanish
Preferred: Grad degree in administration is a plus / Training in Data analytics / Training in Project Management / Training in CRM systems (ideally SalesForce.com) / Training in Excel / Training in Presentations building
Job experiences: A minimum 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare, or minimum of 2 years experience in consulting
Capabilities (in order of priority):
Proved analytical capacity, with sound business judgement and objectivity in decisions and communications.
Business curiosity (being propositional for business solutions), followed by strong problem solving skills and tenacity to implement the solutions.
Motivated, self-starter with ability to appropriately prioritize issues and allocate resources and be capable of working autonomously and making sound decisions.
Demonstrated presentation building skills, going beyond the knowledge of the tool (Powerpoint), but and above all, having excellent story-telling capabilities.
Ability and/or potential to influence others, with excellent oral and presentation capabilities and stamina.
Proven ability and autonomy to communicate across organization and with all levels.
Very good interpersonal relationship skills.
Sales Force Effectiveness concepts knowledge.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.