Hemophilia Sr Brand Manager, LatAm (Commercial Operations)Location São Paulo, Brazil Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The Latin America Hemophilia Sr Brand Manager, Commercial Operations is responsible for the development and long-term commercial viability and sustainability of this new business in this region. Leading the brand management at regional level to ensure the strategic development, positioning, market alignment and representation of this brand. This position drives commercial planning and market preparation activities by providing objective, in-depth information on current and future markets, customers and competitors. The position identifies critical business issues and opportunities for pre-launch and growth, and collaborates with commercial/cross-functional teams, driving and influencing strategies to set the direction for the product under this brand.
- Lead regional commercial strategies for Hemophilia program;
- Develop regional launch strategy connected with country priorities and global drivers
- Provide evaluation and analysis of market opportunities, competitive landscape assessment and revenue forecasts aiming at developing business / go-to-market plan, resources and appropriate market development/ pre-launch activities.
- Liaise with global team members to support regional team activities and strategy development
- Partner closely with regional medical affairs and patient advocacy to ensure physician and patient needs are addressed for innovative, paradigm-shifting therapy
- With regional market access, medical affairs and government affairs colleagues, ensure visibility, access and reimbursement strategies are in place to support patient and physician demand
- Provide expert guidance and leadership on the commercial potential and market landscape at regional level, informing strategies such as medical plans and life cycle plans
20,4K HEM A patients in LATAM; ~2.5K eligible patients for valrox initial label - expansion for other HEM A population is planned
- BA/BS degree required
- Advanced Degree in Marketing or Life Sciences preferred
- A minimum 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare. In-house experience at a pharmaceutical/biotechnology organization strongly preferred.
- Product launch and pre-launch experience
- PMO capabilities
- Strong leadership and management skills required
- Experience with products at different stages of pipeline; pre-launch experience required
- Excellent experience on shaping and reshaping the market is critical as well as great experience managing communication strategy around multi stakeholders
- Experience managing product incorporation / federal reimbursement is required
- Knowledge of risk sharing agreement and complex negotiations is a differential
- Previous experience in Hemophilia or Hematology in general is mandatory
- Experience in developing innovative marketing, educational and communication platforms
- Demonstrated effectiveness operating in complex organizational and regulatory environments
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Language skills are required – English (fluent) and Spanish (fluent)
- Excellent communication, collaboration, strategic and analytical skills are required
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and encourage innovative thinking
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with others in addressing complex issues
- Strong persuasive skills and sound business judgment
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to appropriately prioritize issues and allocate resources and be capable of working alone and making sound decisions
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.