FP&A Intern, LatamLocation São Paulo, Brazil Apply
For more than two decades, going our own way has led to countless breakthroughs, bettering the lives of those suffering from rare genetic disease. In 1997 we were founded to make a big difference in small patient populations. Now we seek to make an even greater impact by applying the same science-driven, patient-forward approach that propelled our last 25 years of drug development to larger genetic disorders, as well as genetic subsets of more common conditions. Through our unparalleled expertise in genetics and molecular biology, we will continue to develop targeted therapies that address the root cause of the conditions we seek to treat. Applying our knowledge to make a transformative impact is not just a calling, but an obligation to those who will benefit most. The end goal has always been better lives and now we can reach more.
And the more people we reach, the more our impact can grow. We transform lives through genetic discovery.
Our desire to make a positive impact on our patients extends to our employees and BioMarin is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels seen, valued, and heard – so employees can thrive in all areas of their lives, in and outside of work. We seek to provide an open, flexible, and friendly work environment to empower people and to provide them with the ability to develop their long-term careers. Ultimately, we want to be an organization where people enjoy coming to work and take pride in our efforts to help patients.
By providing a foundation for all operations company wide, BioMarin’s General and Administrative teams support our mission of providing first and best in class therapeutics to patients who live with rare diseases. Our teams include groups such as finance, legal, human resources, corporate compliance and ethics, and information technology. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
- Suporte nos ciclos de planejamento financeiro: forecast e budget, calendários e templates
- Suporte nas análises de performance mensal dos centros de custo e Input de dados em sistema de planejamento
- Aprovação e cancelamento de ordens de compra
- Elaboração de apresentações com prestação de conta dos centros de custo
- Atuar na resolução de problemas voltados para práticas contábeis alinhados com Fornecedores de Serviços de contabilidade
- Realizar testes transacionais orientados para monitorar o risco sobre as despesas de viagem, subsídio de controle de carro dos funcionários e despesas educacionais
- Auxiliar em atividades de fechamento contábil
- Auxiliar as áreas da empresa em temas relacionados a pagadoria e sistema de reembolsos de despesas- Projeto a ser desenvolvido pelo estagiário ao longo do período de estágio (tema a definir)
PLEASE NOTE: Absent a Medical or Religious reason that prohibits vaccinations, all our incoming employees must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.