Commercial Ops InternLocation São Paulo, Brazil Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Commercial Operations Intern will be responsible for supporting the Brazilian commercial team, focused on diagnostics support, controlling local events documentation and KPIs and supporting business intelligence team on analysis and presentations.
- Commercial area KPIs analysis: support commercial area team structuring KPIs analysis using available internal and external databases.
- Presentation structuring: support the construction of monthly performance presentations and other spot commercial area presentations.
- Field force support: support field team, monitoring correct inputs in CRM system and general documentations.
- Local events management: support commercial team on structuring local events.
- Graduating in administration, economics, marketing, engineering.
- English at intermediate level is desirable (reading, writing and speaking).
- MS-Office: Excel and Power Point intermediate level is desirable (basic is required)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with sales team and external stakeholders;
- Be able to handle multiple tasks and stakeholders;
- Good analytical skills are desirable;
- Background in similar positions is differential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.