Commercial Operations InternLocation São Paulo, Brazil
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Commercial Operations Intern will be responsible for supporting the commercial team, managing the events executed by the sales force, coordinating delivery and pickup of tests and controlling all the payments generated by the team
- Gestão de eventos: responsável por coordenar eventos com as agências, controle e análise de pagamentos da área e upload de contratos na ferramenta de assinatura virtual. //Managing events: responsible for coordinating the whole event with the event agency, budget\fee analysis and control, upload contracts in the e-sign software.
- Entrega e coleta de testes: agendamento e coordenação da companhia de logística e input de dados no software da companhia //Delivery and pickup of tests: scheduling with the logistics company and inputing the data into the company’s database.
- Apoio aos colaboradores de campo, monitorando os inputs feitos no sistema CRM //Field force support: support field team, monitoring correct inputs in CRM system.
- Suporte à Área Comercial: ponto focal de controle financeiro da área, gestão de OPEX //Commercial Ops support: focal point of financial dealings of the area, OPEX management.
- Graduating in administration.
- English at intermediate level is desirable (reading, writing and speaking).
- MS-Office: Excel and Power Point intermediate level is desirable (basic is required)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with sales team and external stakeholders;
- High analytical skills;
- Background in similar positions is differential
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.