Sr. Manager - Patient Marketing, HemophiliaLocation San Rafael, California Workstyle Hybrid Apply
Our Commercial organization leads our global sales and marketing strategies around the world. Our integrated team continues to solidify BioMarin’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific.
The Sr. Manager, US Hemophilia Marketing will be responsible for the development and execution of critical programs and tactics that ensure optimal positioning, demand, and utilization of ROCTAVIAN. This role requires strong tactical, organizational, problem solving, communications, and project management skills. Strong results orientation and a sense of urgency to get things done are critical. This role will report to the Director, Patient Marketing.
- Develop and lead patient materials through the internal review and approval process
- Partner with the US HCP team and cross-functional partners to develop integrated plans
- Drive the development and execution of US patient-focused plans including, but not limited to:
- Development and execution of all patient materials
- Patient Website updates and maintenance
- Alongside the Director, support key patient programs, ad boards, educational tactics, and patient conferences
- Lead the NORAM Patient congress plan and presence
- Partner with Patient Advocacy to support BioMarin presence at patient advocacy chapter events
- Support the development of the strategic business plan and tactical plan
- Support and manage internal cross-functional groups as well as external vendors to insure integration and consistency of professional business strategies and regulatory compliance of materials
- Operate quickly and decisively in a fast-paced, demanding launch environment
- Travel ~35% to support above responsibilities
- 4+ years of professional marketing experience with 2+ years of pharmaceutical product marketing experience
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Ability to interact with customers – patients and patient advocacy groups
- Launch experience preferred
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting pharmaceutical products
- Hemophilia experience a plus
- Strong communication, collaboration, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with and managing multiple external agencies including market research, advertising, digital, external and internal partners.
- Bachelors, preferably in life sciences or business
- MBA preferred
This role is located in and managed from our San Rafael headquarters. The ability to telecommute 1-2 days per week is available once the ideal candidate is established in role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In the U.S., the salary range for this position is $ 134,500 to $ 201,700 per year, which factors in various geographic regions. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A discretionary bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.