Sr. Manager, Global Digital ProductionLocation San Rafael, California Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The role has primary responsibility of managing digital and web production, including project initiation and planning, directing and managing project execution, monitoring and controlling project work, and scheduling of all project activities. The role is accountable for ensuring that all projects are effectively and efficiently executed and delivered successfully against expectations, and delivered on-time, on-budget and error-free.
- Lead intake of web and digital project requests with internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements, and develop and document the production plan and playbook
- Actively serve as primary liaison between internal and external partners, including digital operations, creative agencies, marketing and development associates
- Project management of digital initiatives from beginning to completion, including website updates, form integrations, email campaigns, analytics, etc.
- Prioritize projects based on business impact in partnership with digital operations and marketing teams
- Lead communication across stakeholders to set timelines and expectations, gather information, and keep the right people informed
- Provide input and best practices on project management processes striving for continuous improvement
- Ensure all clients are updated on the delivery of digital campaigns
- Identify any issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Provide cost estimates and quotations and monitor budgets
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience is desired
- Minimum 5 years project managing digital marketing campaigns and web production projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Expertise with marketing automation systems such as Marketo, Marketing Cloud, or similar; including campaign flows, email creation, developing dynamic content and complex nurture streams, landing page creation, form creation
- Strong time management skills, and ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects concurrently
- Driven, accountable, a self-starter, with ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.