Sr. Manager, Global Digital OperationsLocation San Rafael, California Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The role has primary responsibility of digital marketing processes—both informing strategy and execution--including development, implementation and measurement of marketing campaigns. The role will collaborate with cross-functional business units to analyze multi-channel digital marketing campaigns including email, web, mobile and social media. The role will oversee lead generation and lead nurturing activities such as paid media and relationship marketing. The individual will work with marketing and sales stakeholders to integrate with broader marketing initiatives.
- Partner with product marketing, execute and monitor impactful digital marketing campaigns via online channels including email, social media and web interaction.
- Employ digital analytics tools to track and manage marketing campaign performance across channels.
- Forster a culture that is constantly monitoring trends, testing new channels and ideas, and helping all key stakeholders understand what is working and why.
- Provide insight and strategic recommendations
- Management and refinement of lead scoring/sourcing qualification, inbound marking integration, and lead to sales workflows
- Online behavior tracking
- CRM integration with Salesforce.com
- Digital marketing analytics including email, social and web
- Email marketing best practices such as segmentation and testing, profiling, and targeting.
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience is highly desired
- Minimum 3 years managing digital marketing campaigns
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically audience segmentation and ROI analysis
- Expertise with marketing automation systems such as Marketo, Marketing Cloud, or similiar
- Expertise with generating impactful reports and trends analysis via Google Analytics
- Significant project management experience in cross functional teams.
- Driven, accountable, a self-starter, with ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines; multi-task and prioritize projects
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.