Sr. Finance Business Analyst (TEMPORARY)Location San Rafael, California Apply
By providing a foundation for all operations company wide, BioMarin’s General and Administrative teams support our mission of providing first and best in class therapeutics to patients who live with rare diseases. Our teams include groups such as finance, legal, human resources, corporate compliance and ethics, and information technology. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
- Develop PowerBI executive financial dashboards which include key financial performance metrics
- Development of visualization and analytical tools to enable improved cost transparency and financial and portfolio analysis
- Partner with leaders in Finance and the business to understand and shape budget drivers
- Role requires an individual that is a self-starter, ability to work independently with supportive direction and naturally curious.
- Experience in data coding/database management across relational environments
- Experience with Microsoft Platform – PowerBI, Sharepoint Lists, Teams
- Experience with Oracle ERP and Oracle related software platforms
- Accounting/Finance experience
- BA/BS degree in a related quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science or Math)
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience in financial/quantitative analysis in Life Sciences industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.