Senior Manager, Digital QualityLocation San Rafael, California Apply
Our Commercial organization leads our global sales and marketing strategies around the world. Our integrated team continues to solidify BioMarin’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific.
The Sr. Manager, Digital Quality is responsible for ensuring accuracy of content, functionality, deployment, delivery and operational integration of campaigns across BioMarin’s inhouse marketing processes and technology stack. This person will be involved in both day-to-day production as well as new Omnichannel capability build outs ensuring delivery of robust and error free programs and touchpoints to our customers.
- Owns accuracy of content, functionality, deployment, delivery and operational integration of campaigns across the BioMarin’s inhouse marketing technology stack including Marketo, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, GoogleAds, Google Analytics, Meta, and adjacent platforms.
- Test strategy, test plans, write test cases and perform testing of customer journeys and corresponding data flows and technology components.
- Execute testing and document quality findings in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, adhering to SLAs.
- Collaborate with both IT teams and Digital Operations team members to describe and resolve defects. Ensure defects are retested prior to deployment.
- Define and enforce data standards and QA process within Marketing Automation team including segmentations, data intake and processing, triggers, tasks and journeys.
- Maintenance of checklists for deployments and testing by Marketing Automation team members and vendors.
- Ensure that test cases are in place for user story tickets in development.
- Follow-up on quality issues identified by users.
- Directly engage with end-users: initiate troubleshooting, enlist developers, communicate status and timing of resolution.
- Monitor execution of test cases during testing and UATs.
- Develop and maintain quality improvement KPIs and reporting channels.
- Manage vendors supporting the QA function, prioritizing requests, and supporting vendor in meeting defined SLAs.
- Design post-release audit processes to detect issues before end users report them.
- Drive post-mortem analysis for serious or repetitive issues. Identify and implement preventative process improvements.
- Ability to define, document and enforce QA processes.
- Methodical and unparalleled attention to detail.
- Proactiveness in suggesting and implementing systematic QA approaches.
- Experience with structured QA processes integrated into the build phase and consistently applied across many user stories.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo or other Marketing Automation platform.
- Strong technical proficiency and ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience is desired.
- Cares deeply about high quality delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at one time.
- Driven, accountable, a self-starter, with ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work within Jira (preferred) or similar ticket tracking system.
- Omnichannel marketing experience a plus.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, hybrid team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In the U.S., the salary range for this position is $ 120,000 to $ 180,000 per year, which factors in various geographic regions. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A discretionary bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.