Manager, Corporate FP&A (Temporary)Location San Rafael, California Apply
The Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is responsible for the coordination, consolidation and reporting and analysis of the company’s budget, forecasts and long range plan. The Manager position, will support the Corporate FP&A team in all aspects of the global budgeting and forecasting processes, planning for corporate items, financial analysis and support, as well as management reporting.
- Assist in analysis of corporate items for the budget and forecast (such as stock based compensation, contingent consideration, amortization, debt and interest expense, interest income, etc.)
- Support the global budget and forecast processes including global process and systems improvement efforts, budget/forecast calendars and key deliverables schedule and monitoring progress against deadlines
- Help provide information to the accounting team, including SEC filings and earnings call support
- Assist in the roll-up of budget and forecast data and preparation of Senior Management presentations and reports, including management reports, Sr. Executive and Board of Directors meeting materials and internal forecast review meeting materials.
- Work closely with Hyperion Administrators on all application setup items for the budget and forecast (i.e. scenario setups, sequence and timing of business rules and allocations, etc.).
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as required
- Build and manage models for problem solving, variance analysis, and business forecasting
- 5+ years’ experience in FP&A
- Proficiency with Hyperion Planning, SmartView reporting and Microsoft Office products (Excel and PowerPoint) is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; effective at communicating across all levels in the organization
- Strong organizational skills to meet tight deadlines
- Enjoys a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective on teams as well as individually
- Results driven; adaptable, flexible and creative in developing new improvement ideas and solutions
- Bachelors in finance, accounting, economics or business
- Advanced degree, CPA or MBA preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.