Intern, TreasuryLocation San Rafael, California Workstyle Hybrid Apply
It takes a village, and at BioMarin our corporate groups are the people behind our success. Groups such as IT, Finance, Legal, and our People Team provide foundational support of all areas of operation at BioMarin.
- Assisting in project management, ensuring timely progress and coordination of tasks between SAP integration teams and our banks.
- Engaging in meetings and communications with internal teams and external banking partners.
- Managing data initiatives and access strategy in the SAP system, focusing on treasury functions.
- Support the Treasury cash operations, cash management and settlement of foreign exchange derivative settlements.
- Assist in the review of new investment opportunities within the BioMarin investment framework.
- Strong organizational abilities to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration and reporting.
- High enthusiasm for learning new systems and concepts.
- Adaptability to a fast-paced and dynamically changing project environment.
- Willingness to collaborate effectively with internal teams and external partners.
- Student in their 3rd of 4th year of Undergrad, pursing a bachelor’s degree in finance, Economics or Business
- Student must be returning to school in the Fall Term OR has graduated within the 1 year of the start of the program.
- Must be available to work 40 hours a week
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Apply skills and knowledge learned in the classroom to on-the-job experiences
- Comprehensive, value-added project(s)
- Work in teams and with colleagues in a professional environment.
- Develop skills specific to your major.
- Opportunities for professional development by building relationships and learning about other parts of the business.
- Paid company holidays, sick time, and housing/transportation assistance available for eligible employees.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.