Intern, Network StrategyLocation San Rafael, California Workstyle Hybrid Apply
BioMarin’s Technical Operations group is responsible for creating our drugs for use in clinical trials and for scaling production of those drugs for the commercial market. These engineers, technicians, scientists and support staff build and maintain BioMarin’s cutting-edge manufacturing processes and sites, provide quality assurance and quality control to ensure we meet regulatory standards, and procure the needed goods and services to support manufacturing and coordinating the worldwide movement of our drugs to patients.
- Basic understanding of Pharma/Biotech Supply Chain concepts
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint & Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills and experience with project management
- Data Analytics experience
- Student in their 3rd or 4th year pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Management, or equivalent
- Comfort working and communicating in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary, collaborative research environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to accurately complete detailed work
- Student must be returning to school in the Fall Term OR has graduated within the 1 year of the start of the program.
- Must be available to work 40 hours a week
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Apply skills and knowledge learned in the classroom to on-the-job experiences
- Comprehensive, value-added project(s)
- Work in teams and with colleagues in a professional environment.
- Develop skills specific to your major.
- Opportunities for professional development by building relationships and learning about other parts of the business.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.