Financial Analyst (TEMPORARY)Location San Rafael, California Apply
By providing a foundation for all operations
The Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is responsible for the coordination, consolidation and reporting and analysis of the company’s budget, forecasts
In this fast-paced and high-exposure role, you will interact with senior leaders and global finance teams to meet our deliverables.
The specific roles and responsibilities for this position include the following:
• Minimum of 5 years of related accounting experience in a complex accounting environment.
• Oracle GL experience is strongly preferred.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Hyperion Planning is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills to meet tight deadlines
- Enjoys a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Effective in
teamenvironment as well as working individually
- Results driven; adaptable, flexible and creative in developing new improvement ideas and solutions
- A thorough understanding of
principlesof accounting/finance is essential
- Strong financial reporting skills are required
- At least 2 years FP&A experience preferred
Degree in Finance or Accounting
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.