Designer w/ Motion Graphics (TEMPORARY)Location San Rafael, California Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Are you looking for a creative role with a purpose? You can make a difference in the lives of patients, caregivers, and healthcare practitioners with your passion for great graphic design + motion graphic skills. (This is an opportunity to work on a launch from the inside.
- A talented, passionate, and positive designer with a solid understanding of digital design for marketing (healthcare and launch experience a bonus)
- Skilled in motion graphics (illustration animation a plus) for social media and web use
- Comfortable interpreting direction from creative briefs to create design concepts that meet brand standards and business goals
- A clear and engaging communicator; some experience presenting work to clients a plus
- A self-starter who can take a project and run with it
- Attentive to details while thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Excited about well-executed brands and design experiences
- Extremely competent working in Adobe Creative Suite
- Interested in healthcare/science and helping diverse patient populations
- Living in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Create and revise short motion clips, gifs, flyers, banners, email series, decks, logos, ads, and invites
- Provide a well-articulated rationale for design choices, assuring that designs meet business objectives
- Collaborate with creative team members and internal clients on multiple projects, seeing them through from start to finish
- A compelling portfolio showcasing your experience in both digital design and motion graphics
- A college degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in both digital and motion graphics/video work
- Strong design sensibilities and an understanding of how composition, information hierarchy, color theory, and typography work together to drive home a message
- The in-house creative agency for a biotech company bringing therapies to underserved communities
- Based in San Rafael, California
- Excited about our work, team, and marketing partnerships; this is a fun, experienced, and collaborative group
- Committed to fostering a diverse work culture and proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Think you have what it takes to join the Infrared team at BioMarin? Please include a link to your portfolio with a note about why you’ll be a great fit for our team.
PLEASE NOTE: Absent a Medical or Religious reason that prohibits vaccinations, all our incoming employees must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.