Corporate Compliance Administrative Assistant (TEMPORARY)Location San Rafael, California Apply
By providing a foundation for all operations company wide, BioMarin’s General and Administrative teams support our mission of providing first and best in class therapeutics to patients who live with rare diseases. Our teams include groups such as finance, legal, human resources, corporate compliance and ethics, and information technology. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
- Proactively schedule and coordinate committee meetings/conference calls and related activities including room set up, catering, meeting materials distribution, taking meeting minutes (as needed by department manager) – particularly larger meetings or those involving executives for 5 compliance lawyers (as listed above)
- Organizing local offsites and team meetings, including room set up, catering, meeting materials distribution, taking meeting minutes
- Office 365/Sharepoint e-filing and organization (by case investigation or monitoring reports etc.)
- Preparation of support materials for briefing our Committees and Sr. Executive partners. This would include calendaring of reminders regarding deadlines for submission of materials, setting meetings to discuss and refine draft materials, and inputting changes into slide decks and word documents
- Completion, maintenance, and tracking of debarment screens
- Management and tracking of training records and completeness
- Compliance and Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption (ABAC) documentation tracking, with follow up support for monitoring program efforts
- Assistance with OPDP submissions
- BioWeb assistance with folder access and changes
- eGrants portal administrative support, including letters of authorization, initiation of grant payments, payment monitoring and reconciliation, vendor setups, communications
- Microsoft Teams administration and Support for different functions
- Veeva events support as needed (e.g. updating team calendars to reflect events, confirming submissions)
- Other project-based support for the Corporate Compliance team as needed
- Assist with business travel planning and coordination for VP, Deputy Compliance Officer, and 4 compliance lawyers
- Reconcile, prepare and submit expense reports via company application (Concur) for 5 compliance lawyers (as listed above)
Must have expertise in Outlook
Proficiency with standard office software applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Concur desired
Familiarity with SharePoint (Office 265), Coupa, Veeva PromoMats and Veeva Events, and Oracle desired
Responsiveness to deadlines, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work both independently and in a team effort.
Must be available to work on-site in San Rafael, CA
2 Yeas or Experience Required
PLEASE NOTE: Absent a Medical or Religious reason that prohibits vaccinations, all our incoming employees must be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.