Communications Lead (Temporary)Location San Rafael, California Apply
BioMarin is seeking a part-time Communications Lead to devise and implement a communications plan for a SaaS solution.
This communications professional needs to have exceptional writing and critical thinking skills, and technology industry know-how. A strong ability to both drive strategy and provide counsel as well as “roll up your sleeves” and execute, is important.
You should be results oriented, have a strong intellectual curiosity, be comfortable working within a matrixed organization and be able to thrive in a global organization with dispersed stakeholders and audiences.
- Develop and execute a Comms Plan for the rollout of a SaaS solution
- Proactively identify and develop messaging and deliverables that align with the strategic priorities of the business and stakeholder needs
- Support leadership communications
- Partner with the Project Team and Art Director to gather content and drive deliverables throughout the project lifecycle
- Provide communications support and counsel to global colleagues
- Work cross functionally and globally with various teams.
- IT expertise is highly desirable.
- Excellent writing, editing, and project management skills
- Experience building content and publishing in SharePoint and Yammer
- 15-20 Years Editing, writing and communications planning experience required
- BA/BS in Communications, Journalism or Public Relations preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.