Associate Director, LSD FIND - Global Brand ManagementLocation San Rafael, California Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
This role is dedicated to global strategies and tactics to support earlier diagnosis for our LSD disease states, CLN2, MPS VI and Morquio A. This position reports to
This position will play an active role across multiple BioMarin products. This franchise role requires tactical, operational, organizational, problem solving, communications, and project management skills. Strong results orientation and a sense of urgency to get things done are critical. This professional is a disciplined risk-taker that embraces innovative approaches, and is comfortable in an entrepreneurial and growing commercial organization. Must be creative and adaptable to unique and changing situations, be goal-oriented, know how to set aggressive, achievable targets, and motivate internal cross-functional teams as well as third-party vendors and agencies.
- With brand leadership, lead the brand forecasting process for LSDs and enhance and support key global metrics
- Analyze Existing Find Strategies and establish KPIs and dashboards to improve efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Support the growth of MPS and CLN2 businesses globally by driving strategies for earlier diagnosis.
- Working closely with CLN2 and MPS brand leads and scientific affairs, develop and champion strategies to support early detection and diagnosis for our disease areas.
- Responsible for identifying, developing and managing key global marketing activities/ tools such as disease/symptom messaging related to screening and early diagnosis, digital strategy and execution, advisory board meetings, market research, and appropriate input into publication plan.
- Collaborate closely with (4) regional teams worldwide to foster ongoing screening and diagnosis success, and ensuring global strategies and tactics are well aligned with regional needs and priorities
- Represents Commercial on NBS/Diagnostics working team. Responsible for supporting Commercial team education in trends related to diagnosis and testing.
25% travel required.
EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
- 5+ years of marketing experience in biotechnology or pharmaceuticals
- Orphan/ultra orphan disease experience
Track record of leadership success interacting at all levels of a matrix organization, cross-functionally and cross-geography
- Strong collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organization skills•
Global marketing experience in biotechnology and/or pharmaceuticals
- Experience interacting with key opinion leaders and patient advocacy groups
- Operates quickly and decisively in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Bachelors degree, preferably in business or life sciences
- MBA preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.