Medical Affairs InternLocation San Isidro, Argentina Apply
By providing a foundation for all operations company wide, BioMarin’s General and Administrative teams support our mission of providing first and best in class therapeutics to patients who live with rare diseases. Our teams include groups such as finance, legal, human resources, corporate compliance and ethics, and information technology. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
State the overall function or purpose of the job.
This position will be responsible for proposing management tools to optimize the capturing and reporting of initiatives KPIs of the medical department. Facilitate successful execution and sustainment of medical future initiatives. In addition, he will be responsible for implementing an internal communication plan with the objective of continuing to position the Medical Department as a strategic area for the company.
List the major responsibilities of the job.
• Operational support in the construction of new projects of continuous medical education.
• Assistance in planning and executing scientific events of the area with interface in the marketing and commercial areas.
• Provide of a systematic and efficient procedure to retrieve appropriate follow up of medical events.
• Support medical projects with data science tasks to include data entry, data validation/verification and data analysis. Create and maintain documents, materials and databases.
• Support and organization of Consent forms of new medical contacts.
• Support and organization of contracts and payments for consultants / medical service providers.
• Support, organization and data analysis of diagnosis outcomes.
Quantify the scope or impact of the job in terms of revenue, expenses, capital investment, headcount, etc.
Support Medical activities in Argentina.
State both the minimum and the preferred educational attainment (or equivalent experience), and describe essential and desired subject matter, certifications, special training, etc.
Student of the following desired Majors: Science (Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Neuroscience, Nutrition and Physiotherapy), Engineering (Biomedical)
State both the minimum and the preferred number of years of relevant experience and describe the essential functions of the job.
Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Responsible with schedules
Ability to balance multiple projects and initiatives
Detail oriented and organized
Positive can do attitude and ability to work collaboratively as a team
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Describe the work environment characteristics that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job.
Front desk at Argentina’s office
Describe any equipment required to perform the job.
Computer; Office package
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.