Hemophilia ManagerLocation San Isidro, Argentina Workstyle Field Based Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The Hemophilia Manager is responsible for monitoring and maximizing sales, penetration and market share of BioMarin hemophilia products as well as the development and long-term commercial viability and sustainability of this new business in this region, focused around 80% of the time in Argentina.
This position drives commercial planning and market preparation activities (also supported by MKT Latam) by providing objective, in-depth information on current and future markets, customers and competitors.
The position identifies critical business issues and opportunities for pre-launch and growth, and collaborates with the different areas/cross-functional teams.
The hemophilia manager has to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability, focus on negotiations with private and specially public organizations such as MoH
- Provide evaluation and analysis of market opportunities, resources, competitive landscape assessment and appropriate market development supported also by MKT Latam.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with physicians and other related health care professionals, Pags, HMOs, Health secretaries and MoH.
- Develop local launch strategy connected with Latam and global drivers
- Actively participate in business planning meetings and professional society meetings as assigned.
- Work close with Medical Affairs and become an expert in the clinical data and be able to verbalize its significance to others.
- Act in compliance and adhere to all company policies.
- Achieve area sales, penetration and patient objectives, on a quarterly & annual basis
- Help AD to better understand partners and stakeholders in their region, helping to find the best decision or solutions.
- With local market access and government affairs colleagues, ensure visibility, access and reimbursement strategies are in place to support patient and physician demand
5K HEM A patients in SCZ; ~250 eligible patients for the drug initial label - expansion for other HEM A population is planned.
BA/BS degree required.
- A minimum 3-5 years of experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare. In-house experience at a pharmaceutical/biotechnology organization strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in Hemophilia is required
- Demonstrated effectiveness operating in complex organizational and regulatory environments.
- Experience with products at different stages of pipeline; pre-launch experience required
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management and the general workforce.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with others in addressing complex issues.
- Strong persuasive skills and sound business judgment.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Office and business environment with travel availability around 50% of the time traveling around Argentina, Chile, Uruguay & Paraguay.
PLEASE NOTE: Absent a Medical or Religious reason that prohibits vaccinations, all our incoming employees must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.