Finance Intern - South Cone LatamLocation San Isidro, Argentina Workstyle Open to Hybrid Apply
For more than two decades, going our own way has led to countless breakthroughs, bettering the lives of those suffering from rare genetic disease. In 1997 we were founded to make a big difference in small patient populations. Now we seek to make an even greater impact by applying the same science-driven, patient-forward approach that propelled our last 25 years of drug development to larger genetic disorders, as well as genetic subsets of more common conditions. Through our unparalleled expertise in genetics and molecular biology, we will continue to develop targeted therapies that address the root cause of the conditions we seek to treat. Applying our knowledge to make a transformative impact is not just a calling, but an obligation to those who will benefit most. The end goal has always been better lives and now we can reach more.
And the more people we reach, the more our impact can grow. We transform lives through genetic discovery.
Our desire to make a positive impact on our patients extends to our employees and BioMarin is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels seen, valued, and heard – so employees can thrive in all areas of their lives, in and outside of work. We seek to provide an open, flexible, and friendly work environment to empower people and to provide them with the ability to develop their long-term careers. Ultimately, we want to be an organization where people enjoy coming to work and take pride in our efforts to help patients.
By providing a foundation for all operations company wide, BioMarin’s General and Administrative teams support our mission of providing first and best in class therapeutics to patients who live with rare diseases. Our teams include groups such as finance, legal, human resources, corporate compliance and ethics, and information technology. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
El Finance Intern South Cone será el soporte de todas las operaciones financieras de BioMarin Argentina y Chile.
- Apoyar la resolución de problemas contables y alineamiento de prácticas contables con los proveedores de servicio;
- Participar en auditorías internas y hacer testeos de riesgo;
- Coordinar los procesos de pago en conjunto con los proveedores de servicio;
- Soportar el sistema de reportes mensuales y anuales de tajas y impuestos, colectando data y haciendo follow ups con los responsables para atención a las fechas de entrega;
- Controlar los gastos de tarjeta de credito corporativa y demás benefícios cash;
- Controlar las provisiones de gastos mensuales con los Centros de Costo;
- Preparar las requisiciones de compra para el departamiento financiero.
- Estudiante de Contabilidad, Administración de Empresas, Gestión Financiera o otros cursos relacionados.
- Inglés intermedio necesario.
PLEASE NOTE: Absent a Medical or Religious reason that prohibits vaccinations, all our incoming employees must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.