Market Access Manager, RussiaLocation Russia Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The Market Access Manager, Russia & CIS role will support coordination of activities, maintenance of the EUMEA market access activities, development and support of key projects. The role will also support specific meeting activities and work with external stakeholders.
The Market Access Manager, Russia & CIS shall perform its professional duties in compliance with:
- The legislation of the Russian Federation
- Internal regulations, regulations on healthy and safe conditions at work and other local regulations of the Employer
- Oral and written orders and instructions of the Company’s General Director
- Upon request of the Employer, the Market Access Manager, Russia & CIS can be asked to go on business trips, including abroad, according to the terms and conditions set forth by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Support to patients in Russia gain access to BioMarin products
- Manage this process by mapping out, engaging with and influencing decision making and funding pathways (targeted regions of Russia);
- Build sustainable relationships with key stakeholder groups in the targeted regions, this would mean becoming a trusted partner with governmental authorities at the Federal and Regional level, supporting the development of strong regional rare diseases associations, patient advocacy groups, and working with specialist physicians treating patients or influencing the funding decision.
Minimally a person with good degree in a relevant subject.
Good to have some relevant market access experience, probably good from a consulting experience and wanting to be exposed to a broad role in industry with a focus on rare disease experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.