Medical Affairs Intern MexicoLocation Parque Ecológico Industrial Tecnológico de la Ciudad de México, Mexico Apply
BioMarin’s Research & Development group is responsible for everything from research and discovery to post-market clinical development. Research & Development involves all bench and clinical research and the associated groups that support those endeavors. Our teams work on developing first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with rare diseases. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
This position will be responsible for proposing management tools to optimize the capturing and reporting of initiatives KPIs of the medical department. Facilitate successful execution and sustainment of medical future initiatives. In addition, he will be responsible for implementing an internal communication plan with the objective of continuing to position the Medical Department as a strategic area for the company.
- Operational support in the construction of new projects of continuous medical education.
- Assistance in planning and executing scientific events of the area with interface in the marketing and commercial areas.
- Provide of a systematic and efficient procedure to retrieve appropriate follow up of medical events.
- Support medical projects with data science tasks to include data entry, data validation/verification and data analysis. Create and maintain documents, materials and databases.
- Support and organization of Consent forms of new medical contacts.
- Support and organization of contracts and payments for consultants / medical service providers.
- Support, organization and data analysis of diagnosis outcomes.
Support Medical activities in Mexico.
Student of the following desired Majors: Science (Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Neuroscience, Nutrition and Physiotherapy), Engineering (Biomedical)
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Responsible with schedules
- Ability to balance multiple projects and initiatives
- Detail oriented and organized
- Positive can do attitude and ability to work collaboratively as a team
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Front desk at Mexico´s office
Visit out careers website:Working at BioMarin
PLEASE NOTE: Absent a Medical or Religious reason that prohibits vaccinations, all our incoming employees must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.