Commercial Intern MexicoLocation Parque Ecológico Industrial Tecnológico de la Ciudad de México, Mexico Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
This position will be responsible for supporting sales operations activities in Latin America. Will be responsible for reviewing and updating the contents, maintaining inventory of educational and promotional materials, managing marketing platforms and managing the relationship with suppliers.
- Execute strategies and tactics to enhance the effectiveness of Territory Managers and Consultants efforts while working collaboratively with the Patient Access Manager and Sales Director.
- Elaboration and delivery of information regarding business opportunities and issues to Latin America staff thought SF.com
- Through team of Sales Operations, manage compliance of existing patients making full use of database (SalesForce.com).
- Monitors progress of sales plans and makes adjustments as necessary.
This position will support all of Latin America
Student of last semesters of economic sciences, administration or related areas
- A lot of desire to learn with professional guidance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with online marketing-related software and applications (e.g. CRM Tools, online analytics, and Google Adwords)
- Fast responsiveness
- Excellent communication
- Excellent planning and excellent organizational skills
Visit our career website: Working at BioMarin
PLEASE NOTE: Absent a Medical or Religious reason that prohibits vaccinations, all our incoming employees must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.