Sr. Talent AdvisorLocation Novato, California Apply
By providing a foundation for all operations company wide, BioMarin’s General and Administrative teams support our mission of providing first and best in class therapeutics to patients who live with rare diseases. Our teams include groups such as finance, legal, human resources, corporate compliance and ethics, and information technology. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Reporting to the TOPS Principal Talent Advisor, the Sr. Talent Advisor will play a critical role in executing recruiting strategy for the Technical Operations (TOPS) department. In this position, you will partner with business leaders, hiring managers and other HR colleagues to engage and recruit top talent. You will manage a portfolio of openings, focusing on exceeding client's expectations while ensuring a positive candidate experience. You will apply strong technical expertise (e.g. strategic sourcing, candidate and client management, data analysis, and project management) in implementing solutions to find top talent.
- Full cycle recruiting for individual contributor level roles
- Supporting the Principal Talent Advisor on more senior level positions
- Ensuring a positive experience for the candidate, hiring manager and interview team
- Partnering with hiring managers to understand business needs and establish recruiting strategy
- Providing candidates with information about the position, department and BioMarin
- 5+ years of biotech, pharmaceutical or healthcare sourcing, recruiting/search experience with a variety of levels
- A strong understanding of compensation & equity guidelines, legal implications in hiring, and relocation and immigration
- Demonstrated success in prioritizing/customizing service levels within requisition portfolio
- Outstanding client service, problem solving & project management skills
- Strong influencing & negotiation skills
- Proven success in a rapidly changing, fluid, innovative culture
- History of consistently meeting or exceeding quantitative and qualitative goals
- Initiative, self-starter, driven, stimulated by challenges, a good balance of strategy & pragmatism
- Experience in social media direct sourcing
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with in-depth Excel skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Life Science or equivalent work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.