Manager, Packaging Lifecycle Change/LaunchLocation Novato, California Apply
BioMarin’s Technical Operations group is responsible for creating our drugs for use in clinical trials and for scaling production of those drugs for the commercial market. These engineers, technicians, scientists and support staff build and maintain BioMarin’s cutting-edge manufacturing processes and sites, provide quality assurance and quality control to ensure we meet regulatory standards, and procure the needed goods and services to support manufacturing and coordinating the worldwide movement of our drugs to patients. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The commercial product Packaging Lifecycle Change/Launch Manager is responsible for thorough planning and project execution to support existing and growing product portfolio within strict regulatory and dynamic market environment. The individual provides a single point to bring together cross-functional and cross-regional operations to execute efficient and effective lifecycle changes and launches.
- Apply project management expertise, methodologies and standards to manage launches and packaging lifecycle changes for multiple product lines
- Leverage well developed interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop tools and metrics to use across product lifecycle changes and launches
- Develop, maintain track, and manage high quality, integrated project plans to enable accurate reporting and decision making
- Ensure team members adhere to established process and project delivery methodology
- Manage critical path and key project risks
- Prioritize activities effectively across multiple products and launches to ensure best use of time
- Challenge status quo with continuous improvement and efficiency in mind.
- Bachelors in science, Engineering, Business or other fields.
- Project Management certificate or training
- Other continuing education is highly desirable (e.g. Communication, People Management, Leadership)
- Minimum 7-10 years experience in cGMP/GCP compliant Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, or device operations with minimum 3 years of Project Management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically when planning, managing teams, and managing processes
- Excellent communication and customer service skills which enable successful collaboration with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Team player with demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and as part of cross-functional non- and co-located teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.