Contracts Analyst, TOPS/Supply Chain Operational ExcellenceLocation Novato, California Apply
BioMarin’s Technical Operations group is responsible for creating our drugs for use in clinical trials and for scaling production of those drugs for the commercial market. These engineers, technicians, scientists and support staff build and maintain BioMarin’s cutting-edge manufacturing processes and sites, provide quality assurance and quality control to ensure we meet regulatory standards, and procure the needed goods and services to support manufacturing and coordinating the worldwide movement of our drugs to patients. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The Technical Operations Supply Chain Operational Excellence (SCOPE) department includes TechOps Strategy, Business Technology, and Global Logistics. This department is responsible for:
- Planning and delivering the right BioMarin products to patients at the right place and time, including planning, logistics, and purchasing.
- Maintaining the portfolio of TechOps funded business technology investments
- Defining strategy for TechOps and TechOps Global Supply Chain
The contracts analyst is responsible for managing the lifecycle of contracts from contract entry through execution, including contract and purchase order (PO) creation, management of changes, and closure. This is a dynamic position that requires a self-starter, and a high degree collaborative interaction. This position interacts with TechOps business, Information Management, Legal, Purchasing, Finance, and Accounts Payable.
This position is responsible for
- Entering business contract requirements into the SpringCM contract management application
- Entering requests for contract financial approval through Oracle iProcurement
- Managing monthly purchase order accruals for selected SCOPE cost centers
- Entering contract and purchase order change requests in SpringCM and Oracle iProcurement as requested by the business
- Assisting with vendor inquiries on purchase order status, invoice payment, etc.
- Managing exceptions with SCOPE contracts and purchase orders
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.